Minggu, 26 April 2009

i'm a looser

yes i am.
but actually i'm not sure yet.
i don't know,, it just came from my self.
how pathetic?
huh.
i hate my self.
why?
why?
why?
i can't do something right.
i always made mistakes.
i'm stupid silly girl!
damn.

i hate my self when i faced him.
i can't speak normally.
i can't be my self, hell no!

i only watch him from back side.
i only sit at the back.
i just see him from far.

i want to reach him, but i can't!!
he's to perfect for me.
i can't do nothing.
but he can do many things.
i wanna cry, but for what?
crying for my self? my condition?
huh, maybe yes, but i'm not sure.

i hate feeling this damn thing.
love or falling in love.
it hurt me and my feeling.
because i knew my self.
I'M A BIG LOOSER.

7 komentar:

Azam Raharjo mengatakan...

LOSER. bukan LOOSER.

Also, always be yourself, cen
<3

miss piggy (chenchen) mengatakan...

maksudnya ngomongnya panjang gitu zam, kayak semacam teriak nanggung. hehe. meneriaki diri sendiri.

rumii mengatakan...

dasar anak muda.

miss piggy (chenchen) mengatakan...

hemm, kamu berkata seolah2 kamu sudah tua rum. hehe

Azam Raharjo mengatakan...

MEMANG ARUM TUA
MEMANG

rumii mengatakan...

HEH AZAM KURANG AJAR! AKU CUMA LEBIH TUA 8 BULAN DARI KAMU TAU!

miss piggy (chenchen) mengatakan...

gahahaha
PERTENGKARAN. dasar kalian ini..
:))